Corinth High School students can participate in the Mississippi Scholars program in conjunction with any diploma pathway.
Mississippi Scholars must take college preparatory classes for 4 units in each subject, including 2 years of language and upper level classes through Algebra II and Chemistry.
- 80 hours of volunteer service during 4 years of high school
- 18 ACT composite score (overall score)
- 2.5 cumulative high school GPA on a 4.0 scale
- 3 letters of recommendation (one from principal, guidance counselor and business/community leader for students with more than 4 in-school suspensions)
- 95% school attendance during 4 years of high school
- No out-of-school suspensions
Mississippi Scholar Tech Master
To receive this designation, students must fulfill Mississippi Scholar requirements with the addition of passing scores on certifications in CTE courses.