Corinth Cafe & Food Service
Online application for free & reduced lunch are being accepted now (July 1, 2020). If you have not completed a new application for School Year 2020-21, please do so now. You may apply online (recommended) by clicking the link to the right, or by completing the paper application.
Carryover applications from School Year 2019-2020 will expire effective 9/7//2020. Your student will then be charged at the paid cost which is $1.00 for breakfast, and $2.50 for lunch.
Negative Balances carried over from SY 19-20. You are responsible for these charges. We recommend everyone complete a free and reduced lunch application to keep charges from incurring. Please take the time to complete the online form. It takes less than 5 minutes. If you have concerns, please contact the Food Service Director at 662-287-2425.
If you are using Titan Family Portal to load money or keep up with your child's lunch account, please use Google Chrome, Safari, or the app to launch this application. Internet Explorer is not supported by Titan. If you are making a one time payment, please be sure to fill out all information including your address in order to submit your payment. Any other problems, please view the FAQ's to the right.
Free & Reduced Lunch Application
- Lunch Applications need to be filled out for ALL students EVERY school year.
- You may apply online by clicking the Titan Family Portal link here or on the right side of the screen.
- Benefit of applying online: Your application is processed quickly, usually within 24 hours. If you enter an email address, your notification letter will be sent directly to you. Online is a great way to be certain that nothing is lost in the mail or backpack.
- If you chose not to complete online, you may still return the traditional paper application with your child. You may download these by chosing either the English or Spanish application at the right, fill out all required information (please remember to sign & date), and return to your child's school. Your child will also receive a packet at meet the teacher, or on the 1st day of school.
- If you do not wish to apply, put your child(ren) name and across the paper application write “Do Not Wish to Apply.”
- Those students receiving benefits in School Year 19-20 must reapply. Your benefits expires September 7, 2020.
Cost for meals
- Corinth School District follows the NSLP/SBP Offer vs. Serve policies. You may access what a reimbursable meal consists of by click the attachment to the right.
|Ice Cream (when offered)||$.50|
|Bottled Water (CMS & CHS only)||$.50|
- Parents, faculty, and staff may deposit money in 2 ways
- You may chose to use our online payment system at Titan Family Portal. You will only need your child's name & date of birth to begin. This also allows you to track your students lunch room activity, and when funds need to be added. Information and FAQ's on the NEW family portal can be found to the right.
- You may send money by the student. Please place in an envelope with the student’s full name and their homeroom. If you want the payment to go to multiple children please send a note with that information inside the envelope.
Menus are posted on the School District Website calendar.
Allergies/Special Dietary Needs
If your child has allergies or special dietary needs, please complete the Medical Statement for Special Dietary Needs located below and return it to the cafeteria. The physician needs to fill the form out completely.
Any questions regarding any of the information above, please contact the Food Service Director at 662-287-2425
This institution is an equal opportunity employer.
Free and Reduced Lunch
Forms for 2020-2021
To apply online click below:
To print and return to your child's school download forms below:
FAQ's for the Titan Family Portal