Announcing New Website
The Corinth School District is proud to present the new www.corinth.k12.ms.us website.
Here is a quick look at the new features:
• Mobile-friendly: Our user-friendly design optimizes one-handed browsing through easy-to-read menus and simple navigation.
• Directory: Search for a teacher or staff member by school. Use the hyperlink to send an email to an employee or simply copy and paste the address into your email.
• Translations: The new website is also available in Spanish, Mandarin and Korean. To change the language you are viewing the website in, click the language icon in the bottom right of your browser window.
• Calendar: School-specific calendars are located on the school homepages. A link to the district calendar containing all the calendars is located at the bottom of the district homepage. You can also filter the content you want to view in the menu on the right side of the calendar page.
• Search Button: This search feature allows you to type in what information you are looking for without having to navigate the menu. Click on the red magnifying glass in the top right of your browser window to open a search box.
• Student Life: Be sure to check out the new student life section which features athletics, visual and performing arts, traditions and student clubs.
• Student Services: This new section includes information about child nutrition, transportation, school safety, federal programs, technology, facilities and health services.
This website is a culmination of a seven-month process involving parents, students, teachers and staff. Incorporating feedback from a community-wide website survey and a redesign committee, this website is now an information hub for Corinth families.
Additionally, we want to continue to share all the great things happening in all three schools through news sliders, spotlights and social media feeds.
We’d love to hear from you!